Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sharing Another Card with You....



Good morning everyone!  I'm back again this morning to share another card I made for Heartfelt Creations.  This card was one I was going to share with you last Wednesday, but didn't get to because my computer was down.  For all the products used and the instructions you can visit the Heartfelt Creations blog.  Everything is listed there as well as all the other projects and designs from the rest of the design team.  I'm sure you will get lots of inspiration while you are there.

I know this is short and sweet, but I slept in this morning and I have a ton of things to get done today so that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed making it!

15 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

Simply stunning!

Lisa Lynne said...

Lovely card! Your flowers enhance the embossed border perfectly.

craftieodmae said...

It's gorgeous, I love that embossing folder!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is stunning! Love the embossing!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I just love these border folders and the way you use them...
Can be so simple and fresh!

Selma said...

Your arrangement of beautiful flowers on that pretty embossed frame is simply gorgeous!

Becky said...

Beautiful Glenda...that embossing folder is a must have!!!

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Glenda! I love the white-embossed background frame and the gorgeous flowers! Have a good day!

Caroline D. said...

I still say you need to do a flower tutorial!!! Gorgeous card!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

This is stunning, Glenda! So wonderfully elegant with the embossing and what a beautiful sentiment! The flowers really highlight those aspects remarkably!

Betty Benton said...

Beautifully embossed card with all the color down in the bottom corner! Lovely!

505whimsygirl said...

Beautiful Glenda!

Hugs,
Kay

Sylvia said...

Such a beautiful card, Glenda, I love the embossed portion so much. the roses are fabulous! Beautiful touch of spring. Have a wonderful day, so glad you got to sleep in.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah magpie this really lovely TFS! great folder isn't it! Shaz in oz.x

Nan G said...

This is beautiful, Glenda!
Glad you're back and running...you were missed!
Have a blessed day.