Monday, June 15, 2015

A Birthday Card.....

In my never ending quest for birthday cards, I'm here again this Monday morning to share another card I have made to go into my box for birthdays!
We are so hot for our part of the country and I will just stay indoors and play some more today.  No outside work other than to water a small bit but it doesn't do much good when it's this hot.  98 degrees forecast for today!  Man that's hot!



I have been seeing this fold in several places on the Internet and I just had to give it a try.  I followed the video Dawn at DAWN5377 for the dimensions for the folds and cuts.  Dawn is a very talented Stampin-Up demonstrator and I love her many videos!  This is called a Fancy Fold Corner Card and I love the way it all works!  Just a perfect birthday greeting for someone near and dear!

Well that is it for me this morning.  Hope you have a great day and are able to stay cool and remember to "Breathe"!

15 comments:

Nan G said...

Stunning card, Glenda. Love the unusual fold and your gorgeous flowers. Hugs

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You know I love me some pink! This is gorgeous...those daisies are so pretty! Hot here too! Stay cool, my friend!

Sylvia said...

Such a pretty card, Glenda, love the embossed card base and your beautiful daisies! Sorry about the high temps...hope they are wrong! Have a wonderful Monday!

Erika said...

Hi Glenda, wow it's a lot warmer with you than us.
I love your shape of card and the embossed front, very stylish.
Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Starla said...

I'm not usually a pink gal, but I love this! Your daisies are so pretty!!

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, love the fold (might have to use that)
Your flowers as always are beautiful and so delicate looking, love them
The whole design is just wonderful.
Patricia x

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, that's way too hot for me. I hope you have air conditioning. Our problem these last few days has been wind. Except today it's overcast and still, but I was at work, anyway, so no matter. Beautiful card with a cool fold, Glenda! Your flowers are so delicate and sweet. Someone is going to get a very special birthday card!

Pattyb said...

Glenda, your card is gorgeous! I've tried that fold......isn't it fun to do! love your flowers, too!

Darlene said...

OMG ... your cards always make me smile! LOVE what you've created today! The color is so soft & pretty and of course your flowers are PERFECTION!! Beautiful design (think I'll give it a whirl a bit later too, lol). Thanks for always sharing such wonderful inspiration.
Stay cool my friend ... it's hot/muggy here in Ohio with LOTS of heavy, fast moving rain storms. My poor flowers are a bit beat down ... a few rays of sunshine would be helpful here today! Hugs and Happy Day!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

pretty card...love the fresh feel with those colours.

Selma said...

I love this card. I have not seen a fancy fold corner card. I think I will try this. Your flowers are beautiful.

Eva van Buuren said...

Hi Glenda, I followed the link on Selmas blog and see your wonderful card.
The Fancy Fold Corner is very pretty and also I want to try to make something like you have made.
Thank you for sharing!!
Greetings from Eva from the Netherlands.

Peach said...

Lovely! What embossing folder did you use? Thanks!
x0x
Peach

Anonymous said...

Saw your lovely card on Pinterest so came to look and hopefully find out what dies you used for the pretty flowers. It's always a disappointment when there's no supply list. Sorry, but I hate blogs without supply lists. Just one of my things. I won't bother to come back because this has been a waste of my time.