Friday, January 6, 2012

Birthday Card



Good morning ladies!  We have come to the end of another week.  It has been a wild ride here with temps varying from the teens to near 60 degrees.  It's January people.....go figure.  I love the beautiful weather, but can't help but wonder what the heck is going on out there!

This morning I would like to share a card I did for Heartfelt Creations.  It is a simple, easy design with just a little die cutting involved.  You can get all the details here:  Heartfelt Creations blog  While you are there have a little look see and you will be inspired! 

Well that is about all I have this morning.  I'm still trying to get things straight after the holidays, so I will be doing some cleaning and storing today.  So have a wonderful day and try and enjoy your weekend and as always, remember to "Breathe"!

10 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, love this design......just popping by to say hello and thank you for visiting my blog !
Happy new year, dear friend !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Lovely GF! Don't work to hard!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love the layered die cuts and the beautiful DP! Have a great weekend!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I think you need to crawl inside my brain. I love how you create! This is beautiful.

Selma said...

Another beautiful card Glenda. Have a great weekend.

Lisa Lynne said...

Gorgeous! Happy Friday!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda! Love that wisp of gauze cloth. It is 63 here this morning and my heater thinks it is Saturday so it is 68 in the house. Hope you enjoy your day in the craft room!

Fitra2009 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caroline D. said...

Very elegant and the DP along with the material gives it a nice lovely vintage feel.

craftieodmae said...

wow, how beautiful!!!!!