Friday, January 20, 2012

One More Heartfelt Creations Card this Week.....



It seems like I have been in a dead run this week and here it is Friday and for some reason I feel like I'm in a panic!  Did I forget something?  Well the answer to this question is YES!  I forgot to show you my other card featured on the Heartfelt Creations blog this week.  How do you like the little ribbon I tied around the pots?  I think it added a festive look to the card.  When I looked around several of the design team members were using this same stamp and mine looked a little washed out so I needed to do something a little different.....hence the ribbon.  If you want the specifics for my card and full instructions just pop over to the Heartfelt Creations blog and have a good look around.  All the design team members have their creations with total instructions listed there.  I have to tell you there are some gorgeous creations for you to see!  You can really get inspired if you visit!  When you go, leave a comment so they know you were there.  We all love to hear from you so don't forget to comment! 

Well enjoy your Friday....tomorrow is Saturday and if you work that means it's the weekend and you don't have to get up early and face another day if you don't want to!  And be sure and come back tomorrow, I will be showing you another card I have made!

12 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Such a lovely idea....I love it !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxxxxx

craftieodmae said...

breathtaking!!!!

Carla S. said...

Another gorgeous card, Glenda!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,

Your card is very cute. I love the ribbon!!

I'm looking forward to not having to drag myself in to work tomorrow!!!

Hugs,
Kay

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful! Love the touch of ribbon on each flower pot.
Have a fab weekend, my friend.

Sylvia said...

Fun card and yes, I love the ribbon, fabulous touch, Glenda! No need to feel pressure, just take a deep breath! Have a wonderful afternoon.

Starla said...

OOOO!! It looks the the doors to the beginning of a story!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Elly said...

OH wow, this is gorgeous. It's so beautifully coloured!!!

hugs, Elly

Nan G said...

Not washed out at all! It looks like a door thought an old wall! I like it! And ribbon is festive. Let's see who is it that says "remember to Breathe" ? LOL

Patty Sue 2 said...

Yes, the ribbon is festive. I want to knock on the doors and holler let me come in!

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous!! Love how you 'decorated' the topiaries with ribbon! Very clever!