Monday, January 30, 2012

A NEW AWARD.......

This is my second post for today, but I just had to tell you this.  I was given an award by someone special to me for a blog that has less than 200 followers.  Yep, that's me...I'm trying to gain new followers so if you come visit, please become a follower and let's try and get me over the hump!  My friend that gave me the award is 505whinseygirl.blogspot.com and it seems she is in the same boat as me!  So go visit her and if you like what you see, just become a follower and help her along too!


So help me out here,   follow me and help me out of this catagory!

5 comments:

Caroline D. said...

Congrats Glenda!! I know you'll be over 200 soon 'cause your blog is great and you make beautiful items!!

Wendy said...

Congrats on your award! Since I'm already a follower here, I'll head over there and follow her blog too!
Have a great Monday!

Sylvia said...

Congrats on your award! Blog well deserved of lots of awards, have a happy day!

Julia Dunnit said...

It's great isn't it, well done you. I'm a follower already, just wanted to share your smiles!

Janett said...

I feel your pain. Best of luck hope your at your goal in no time. Your blog is great, people just dont know what they are missing.