Monday, January 30, 2012

Breathe!...Breathe!....Breathe!! Good Cleansing Breath.....

Good morning everyone.  It has been a crazy couple of days, but I have been a busy bee!  I have new programs loaded and files transferred from a back-up and did lose quite a few things, but I will survive!  I have really had to practice what I preach!  Sometimes that can be a bitter pill!  Hehehe...

This morning I want to share a new card with you!  I received a new die from Marianne Designs and I have to say, you will be seeing a lot of it in the coming days!  I simply adore the die and can see so many uses for it.   So here is my card:


My lighting was not the best, but I think you can see the detail on the corner piece.  Quite lovely I think!  This would be gorgeous on the top of a tag too!  Hmmm....maybe that will be next!

I added some pretty paper, some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Spellbinders dies and I'm sorry but I have no idea who makes the sentiment stamp.  My mind is a blank slate as I write this.  So please forgive me and I promise to do better.

So what do you have planned for today?  I'm still playing catch-up and trying to remember all the places I liked to visit but I'm slowly getting around to everyone!  So whatever you are doing and wherever you are, just take a moment and "Breathe"!

12 comments:

marsha said...

Hope you have recovered! Love the new Marianne die - your creation looks fabulous! I have been a Marianne die fan for quite a while.
Hugs,
Marsha

DottyA Cards & Things said...

So glad your on the road to recovery!!!
That is a Beautiful die... and the way you used it just shows it off beautifuly too! Can't wait to see what else you do with it, I know it will be lovely!

Selma said...

Your card is gorgeous Glenda. Yes, I do love that die and it does make a beautiful tag. We will be looking forward to seeing what else you create with it. We are glad you are breathing better now that you have your computer and programs back.

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card and that really is a beautiful die!! I know it has a good home and will make plenty of pretty things with you! Enjoy your new computer!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love that die and all the beautiful details you surrounded it with! Glad that you are recovering from your computer crash!

Cibele Glazer said...

So glad you're up and running again because this is gorgeous! What a fabulous die and you show it off so well!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Glenda... you've done it again! This is stunning.... down right beautiful!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda! So happy to have you back creating and sharing. Have a wonderful day!

505whimsygirl said...

Oh, love that die. I bought a doily stencil over the weekend. Can't wait to use it!!

XO
Kay

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful, Beautiful! Glad you're back to posting your lovely work!

Nan G said...

Yep those new Anja dies are pretty and really add a cool touch to a beautiful card! Glad to hear you're getting in the groove...

Janett said...

Beautiful card, love the die