Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #136

Good morning ladies!  If you are wondering what in the world I'm doing here showing you my little mess on my desk.....well it's Miss Julia's fault!  I blame it on her, but the truth is I'm totally addicted!  You can visit her and get all the details by clicking on her name above.  Each Wednesday, we take a picture of our work space and post it to her blog and then you can go visit everyone's blog and see what they are doing!  You get a little look around, but no peeking in closets please!  It's so much fun to see all the different projects that everyone has going on. 



I've been working on a card using the emboss resist technique and I will be posting it in a day or two.  You can see some of the colors I've used as well as the LaBlanche stamp that I used to emboss.  Also there are a couple of the elements I will be using.  My desk isn't too messy but I still have time to get it that way before I actually finish this card.  I actually did a bit of dusting a couple of days ago so I haven't had time to really make a mess yet!  Well I've shown you mine, now show us yours!

I'm off to visit some of the other desks.  I never seem to actually make it round all the way but I love to try!

Have a great day and come back a little later on I will have a post for Heartfelt Creations.

18 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

The real close up looks beautiful. You always seem to have so much patience. Something I need to practice.
Enjoy WOYWW and a great week. I'm off to never never land.

Inkypinkycraft said...

the piece looks great, love the soft colours all blending together, great! Happy woyww hugs trace x

Sue said...

this looks like it's going to be beautiful - can't wait to see the end result. Everyone seems to be using distress inks and this is something I really want to play with this year.
Sue (68)

May said...

Beautiful image, I love la blanche stamps,looking foward to the end result, Hugs May x x

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh Mag, another desk where the owner is doing and not just talking about it! How impressed I am, and strangely motivated! Love the card you're making, the detail has really revealed nicely.

MvM-design said...

Thanks for sharing your desk.
Happy WOYWW!!
Hug Marleen ;-) #4

Sylvia said...

What a clean looking desk, My is topped with all sorts of stuff that I moved, cleaning starts immediately after I leave the computer. Love the card you are working on, can't wait to see it. Have fun with your day.

Twiglet said...

Lovely image on your neat workspace!! have a good week. x Jo

505whimsygirl said...

Nice looking card there. Can't wait to hear about the emobossing method.

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#45

sandra de said...

That is looking like it will be another beautiful card.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Beautiful colors for your resist project. I wouldn't have guessed that the delicate stamp you used would work so well for it but it is awesome! That's a very pretty bordr too!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi again Magpie - love the embosss resit work and thanks for sharing, Shaz in oz.x

The Crafty Elf said...

Such a great technique. I quite like the resist look, well done! Nice desk too and kinda tidy....why? Just kidding! Thanks for the visit today, Happy WOYWW

Katie said...

Very pretty! I want to try that someday :)

Katie (159)

Enfys said...

The sneaky peek looks beautiful
hugs
Enfys

Leanne said...

WOW - Have to say that I love the things on your desk...looks soooooo fun!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Leanne xx

Sarah said...

Lovely!...wonderful stamps and ink pads there - it can only be a good day! Thanks for the peek in to your crafty space...Sarah at 6

Diane said...

Fun to see all your cool stuff....and your desk is so clean!!! I might have to join in this Wed....that is if I can even find my desk...LOL!!