Monday, April 29, 2019

Sunrise Lily Shaped Card....

A few days ago while I was shaping Sunrise Lilies for my folio, I made a few extra for another project.  I always do this and I have a large jar on my shelf that is home to many different flowers.  They wait patiently for a card or other project and when they are needed they come to the rescue!


I do love these flowers and these are sitting on a beautiful die cut that is Heartfelt Creations Festive Holiday die.  The card shape is from the Album Tags and Die set and I think it makes a lovely card base.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I have loved making it and of course It's another Birthday card for my stash.

Because these stamps and dies for the flowers are about a year and a half old I think they quality for the challenge over at  Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.  Anything goes, just use stamps over a year old. RRCB109    https://www.retrorubberchallengeblog.com/my-blog/2019/04/challenge-109-anything-goes.html

I hope you have a wonderful week and try and find time to be creative!


5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, it's gorgeous! I didn't realize these lilies were over a year old. You make them look brand new. I always say flowers never go out of style. I mean, does pretty ever go out of style? I think not! I'm glad you decided to link up with Retro Rubber. It's a worthwhile challenge!

ElizStewart said...

Glenda...stunning! I am envious of your flower jar and what might hiding there waiting for the perfect card! This card is just lovely with those stunningly colored lilies. Thanks so much for joining us at Retro Rubber this week!

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful, it's like a work of art! Those florals look so real! Thanks for sharing this at Retro Rubber this week! :D

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!! this is gorgeous!!! These flowers look amazing, the colors you chose are lovely and I love the partially cut doily peeking from behind this beautiful spray of flowers.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you come and play again soon.
Hugs.

Darlene said...

So sorry I'm late visiting ... I just can't seem to get back in the groove after granddaughter's wedding. Guess I'm tired! LOL
I LOVE this! The color is beautiful and those flowers are stunning! You are SO GOOD at making these flowers look so real! GREAT JOB (as always) ... you've inspired me to 'get busy'! LOL