Wednesday, April 17, 2019

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 515

Good morning fellow crafters and welcome to WOYWW #515.  I'm so happy to be back among all the people participating in the little bit of madness.  Miss Julia at Stamping Ground is the creator of this and you can find her blog here.  You can go there and check out all the other crafters participating and check out their desks and see what they have going on.  I love this as I get to be nosy and have a look around all the other ladies desks.

Here is what is on my desk this morning.  Yes more flowers.  I hope you are not getting bored with seeing them yet as I love making them for all kinds of projects.  Whenever I make flowers I always make more than required and then I have extra's for other projects down the road.


These Sunrise Lilies are some of my favorites but they are discontinued with Heartfelt Creations.  I decided I wasn't finished with these lovely flowers and decided to drag out the stamps and dies and have another go at them. I will be making a Folio in the coming days and then I see a card in the future of part of these.

Well I'm off to visit as many of the other bloggers as I can this morning.  Hope you have a wonderful day and that you get the chance to be creative today!

14 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, those flowers are amazing - so lifelike and real looking, I can see why you can't stop making them, don't think I would be able to resist making loads either! Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend Glenda,
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous flowers, Glenda! I am like you - I always make far more than I need during my flower factory sessions - always good to have spares for projects in the future! Love what you are doing.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #16

Lindart said...

Lovely flowers! You have such a talent for these! Thanks for your earlier visit, have a great week! Lindart #27

Sarah Brennan said...

I had to take a second look at the flowers Glenda, they are so realistic. Thanks for visiting already. Happy WOYWW. Sarah#2

Neet said...

That's my next class - flower making. I can't decide whether to do paper, foam or silk - as which it will be with Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps. I just love Emma Lou and Richard.
Keep making flowers they'll never go out of fashion.
Hugs, Neet 11 x

Sue said...

Hi Glenda, Lovely flowers.

#Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #10

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh, your flowers are stunning, I love your shading on the petals. I just love making paper flowers but I haven't tried Lilies yet. You've certainly got me wanting to get the flower making box out this weekend!
Have a good week,
Diana x #21

Caro said...

Your flowers are incredible! I have never really attempted to make any - maybe one day I should try. Thanks for sharing and have a very Happy Easter, with love & God Bless. Caro x (#15)

glitterandglue said...

Hi Glenda. Wow - those flowers - what can I say? Incredible.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Helen said...

wow, gorgeous flowers! Helen #'1

Anne said...

Your flowers are amazing!!!! Anne x 18

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw Glenda, I assumed they were real and you were going to try to copy them! Triumph! We’re happy to see you back Miss Glenda,this section of madness at least is harmless!

Dorlene Durham said...

WOW! Those flowers are amazing! I like to make extras of things as well especially when you need certain tools. Have a fabulous week! Dorlene #33

Heather M said...

Hi Glenda, I saw your photo first, and thought they were real flowers. Wow, when I realised you had made them. Gorgeous - looking forward to seeing the finished project. Have a lovely week Heather x #8