Friday, April 19, 2019

My last Easter Card.....

Good morning friends!  I hope you are looking forward to this holiday season.  I love the Easter season and it welcomes Spring to East Tennessee.  This morning we rain, tomorrow cold again and then on Easter Sunday another warming trend!  Whew it's a roller coaster ride for sure!

I am here this morning to share my last Easter card for this year.  I finished it last week and got it in the mail and then put away my stamps and papers.  I used Heartfelt Creations products for this card of course as I am a hard core follower!


I just love these dogwood flowers and that sweet little dove.  Of course everything has a a sprinkling of glitter and it just makes me happy!

Well that does it for me this morning.  Hope your holiday is a good one and that you get to spend it with loved ones.


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful, Glenda! I'm just sitting here shaking my head over your incredible flowers... every time you make them amazing. That dove has my heart, too. I swear, prettiest dove ever! All arranged so nicely on the lacy die cut. Just glorious! Wishing you a very pleasant Easter with lovely weather!

Darlene said...

I saw this on FB and just had to come over and leave you some love! This is GORGEOUS! LOVE those dogwood blossoms! We had dogwood trees sprinkled all through our property growing up and they were always one of my favorites! BEAUTIFUL DESIGN!!!! Happy Easter my friend!