Wednesday, April 24, 2019

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 516....

Good morning like minded crafters and welcome to my desk this Wednesday morning.  This week has been a busy one here and yet I have accomplished so little!  It's just like that some days I guess.  If you are wondering about why I'm showing you my mess this morning, it is Julia's fault!  You can go to her blog here and have a look around.  We get together on Wednesday and show our desks then after we link up we can visit each other.  I love being able to see desks from all over the world and have a look at what everyone is doing!  So if you would like to join us we would love to have you.  Julia has all the details on her blog (Stamping Ground) so just head over and become one of us!


I'm working on a new folio using Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac collection.  I love the soft purples on this paper and use it often.  Can't wait to get on with this project!

Well that does it for me.  I'm off to link up and visit as many of the ladies as I can.  I have to leave the house this morning to run some errands!

15 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I do love that Lilac collection, I can imagine you can not wait to get back to creating with it. Hope you can enjoy some creative time very soon after your busy week Glenda. Happy WoywW Tracey #5

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, that paper is gorgeous, but I am steadfastly refusing to buy any more, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Sarah Brennan said...

What beautiful papers Glenda. I'm like you sometimes, seem to spend a long time working for little to show. Hope you are feeling more productive soon. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

Lynn Holland said...

I like those papers Glenda the colours are beautiful. So restful. I’m looking forward to seeing the finished piece
Lynn x 11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

All my weeks are like that Glenda! I don't seem to spend much time sitting down but can't tell you what it is I've done, lol! I do love lilacs and lavenders, so that file is looking lovely.
Hugs LLJ 11 xxxx

Caro said...

Love the colours and papers on your folio, so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW and have a great week, with love and God Bless, Caro x (#20)

Sue said...

Hi Glenda, I love your project. My favourite colour is purple/lilacs.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #8

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh what gorgeous papers, I can understand why you enjoy working with them so much. That looks like such a pretty project you have going on there.
Have a great week,
Diana x #21

Helen said...

what beautiful papers! I love purple shades. Helen #1

StampinCarol said...

What a beautiful collection! And you are so talented to be a designer for Heartfelt!! I so miss lilacs from when we lived in WY and MT. Way too hot here in AZ. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Carol N #27

Shoshi said...

That's really pretty, Glenda. Such lovely papers. It's going to be a beautiful folio. Well done you!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #19

Neet said...

Such a lovely collection from Heartfelt Creations. Love how you have used the papers - a lovely folio.
i see Emma Lou and Richard have just celebrated another anniversary - what a delight those two are.
Hugs, Neet 18 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I do love this make of papers they are so pretty and it's nice that they have matching dies too. Hope to see more as it develops. Happy belated WOYWW, Angela x21x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Glenda glorious purple lovelies there in that paper, can see why you use it often. I would too I’m a purple girl hence my craft room, it was mostly purple as was thus when built and my sister thought it needed updating. I reckon it’s still IN!!
Happy belated WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Kelly said...

Good morning, Glenda! Thanks for the stop-by this week. Love that purple. Look forward to seeing this folio come together. Creative Blessings! Kelly #30