Wednesday, April 10, 2019

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 514.....

Good morning friends and welcome to my desk!  I woke early....way too early to do much other than participate in this lovely tradition.  If you are wondering about this post, a group of crafters get together each and every Wednesday and post a picture of their work desk and then share on our blogs.  Link your blog to Julia's blog here:  Stamping Ground  I did take this photo two days ago as I was finishing up this twisted easel card.


This is my first attempt at this design and I have to admit I do love it.  I see more of these in my future.  You can also see an Easter card in the background.  All Easter cards are finished and ready to be mailed. 

I thought you might like to see a photo of the finished product:


Ok, I'm off to visit other deskers this morning and have a little snoop around their desks.  I love being able to see what people all over the world have on their desks!

17 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful card Glenda, I really love that lace edge such a beautiful touch.
Happy WoywW Tracey (5)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh Glenda, that card is soooooo pretty and very vintage looking too, I really love it! I was up early today too and have been catching up with comments!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, love the card. Not tried the Twisted Easel type, must give it a go. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

Marit said...

A beautiful card and it looks like you put an aweful lot of work into it.. Happy woyww and a big hug from Holland. Marit #17

glitterandglue said...

Hi Glenda. A really lovely card there on your desk - must go back to doing some easel cards at some point...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colour and details. So love an Easel card. Happy creative woyww, Angela x16x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Such a beautiful card - loving the die-cut lace, the pretty flowers and the the cute little birdie! Wishing you a happy week! zsuzsa #21

Neet said...

It is ages since I made an easel card of any kind - you might just inspire me to do one. Your card is so pretty - do i recognise the stamps as belonging to Heartfelt Creations designs?
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Such a pretty delicate card Glenda. I haven't had a go at a twisted easel for ages, so thanks for the reminder. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Helen said...

that is a beautiful card! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

StampinCarol said...

Your twisted easel card is gorgeous! I haven't made one of these in a long time. Love your busy desk! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Carol N #24

Sue said...

Hi Glenda, That is a very elegant and beautiful card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #13

Anne said...

Very pretty card! Anne 14

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Stunning Glenda, must admit I’m thinking I should try one of those, it sounds great..I love it very much. I’m guessing it folds flat to mail but does a twist up to share.
Love you being back in WOYWW it’s great to see your name again!
Happy belated WOYWW.
Shaz in Oz.x #15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous card Glenda. Interesting fold too. Have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x17x

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hi Glenda, Ooh I love how you have the lace peeking off the edge of that card, it really is gorgeous. ~Stacy #29

Neet said...

Hi Glenda - you misunderstood my blog post. I was referring to my doctor's surgery that has me waiting weeks for an appointment - not the hospital. In fact the hospital appointments I have had have been very prompt. We have a good local hospital.
A couple of others read it wrongly too. Just to let you know as my doctors is the problem.
Hugs, Neet 11 xx