Monday, April 22, 2019

Sunrise Lily Folio.....

Good morning friends.  It's Monday and we are supposed to be on a high part of the roller coaster ride as the temperatures are on the rebound from the 40's back into the upper 70's.  Also pollen is raging right now.  I awoke with a sore throat and a stuffy nose this morning, oh happy day! 

I have been revisiting some of the flowers from Heartfelt Creations over the last couple of weeks and this one I love.  It's the Sunrise Lily and sadly, it was discontinued.  I decided to dig it out and use it again and I have to admit it has made me smile!  I made a folio learned from Kathy Clement and I used a little honey stick and a tea bag inside the pocket.


Here is the inside of the Folio with more beautiful Lily flowers!


I hope you like this as much as I do!  I'm smitten with the little honey sticks and the Folio ideas from Kathy!  This one will be hard to part with!

4 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Really love this color scheme, Glenda! And your lilies are gorgeous! I'm so glad you are having fun with these folios! Thanks for the shout out! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the most beautiful card!! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Glenda! These folios are right up your alley and certainly quick compared to the full albums. I can imagine you making bunches of these for gifts, even though some would certainly be hard to part with. The lilies sure are pretty! Seems HC does retire stamps rather quickly or often, probably because they make so many new one all the time.

craftieodmae said...

I love it!!! You always amaze me with your talent!!!