Wednesday, July 31, 2019

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday #530....

Good morning ladies and welcome to Wednesday!  I'm here this morning to share with you a photo of my space and what I have going on in my world!  If you are curious about this group of ladies just head over to Julia's blog and have a look around.  We are a friendly bunch of crafters who enjoy each other's company and we love this Wednesday blog hop of sorts.

My desk this morning:


I am working on a tag using some of the new Christmas release from Heartfelt Creations.  I was able to purchase a few things to play with and I love this hanging latern!  I'm now deciding on the placement of this holy and then I will punch a hole and tie a bow and it will be ready to go.  I made up several poinsettia flowers if you remember and now I'm using them.  I will try and share with you when it is finished!

Now that is all for me this morning I'm off to visit as many of you as I can this morning.  I kinda got a late start this morning...we slept in a bit but that isn't a bad thing!


17 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Gorgeous tag Glenda. Love the dimension you have create with the holly and the lantern is cute! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

DottyA Cards & Things said...

So much time and detail for a tag.... it's one I would keep and display if I received one like that. Lovely, just lovely!

Claire said...

What wonderfully delicate work - quite lovely!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire no. 2

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

You've made some beautiful elements for that card - very dimensional! Christmas in July - almost puts me in the festive spirit! Have a lovely week! zsuzsa #16

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The tag is gorgeous though I do get a bit jittery when I see people making Christmas stuff, it's just me as I'm always on the last legs myself and hope to get started earlier this year. Whatever you do today have a lovely woyww, Angela x13x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a beautiful tag - I like the way you've curved the holly to give it a bit more shape. Clever gal!!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my that holly is so nice on that tag, and the poinsettias are much smaller than I envisaged. So lovely to have you on the side of Christmas making Miss Glenda, I was beginning to feel I was out of kilter!

Helen said...

I'm just waiting for my dinner to be ready so getting in a few desks myself... gorgeous card, Glenda. Helen #3

Jan said...

Happy WOYWW #530 great desk you have been very busy! xx Jan (21)

Leslie Miller said...

Waving hello, Glenda! Pretty tag you've got going on there. I like the holly the way you've placed it, but whatever you settle on I know it's going to be gorgeous!

Marit said...

I remember you made/posted the flowers and don't they look gorgeous on that card! Happy - belated - woyww, enjoy your week. Hug from Holland, Marit #15

Darlene said...

This tag is going to be GORGEOUS! Love the dimension and your holly is beautiful!! So much talent in one little lady!! You go girl!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, gorgeous tag, and would make an excellent card topper too! Really late this week, spent most of yesterday afternoon in A&E, as the breathlessness wasn't easing off. They gave me IV Antibiotics & steroids, and some nebulisers, which has helped, but it's still not what it should be. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4X

Neet said...

Yes, Please, show us the finished tag next week although it looks great now.
Hus, Neet 1 xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This really is stunning Glenda, I have to agree it would make a fabulous card topper. Any tags I receive like this, have to be hung on my Christmas tree.
Happy WoywW Tracey #14 xx

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That is a stunning Christmas card, with such delicate detailing. Happy belated WOYWW! #24

Christine said...

I just love Heartfelt Creations, they are such a joy to work with.... your tag is no exception, it beautiful.
Christine #23