Wednesday, July 17, 2019

WOYWW #528...

I think we are finally back in sync with everyone and it is actually #528. Good morning everyone and welcome to What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday #528!  If you are a little curious about this or just want instruction on how to join us, head over to Julia's Blog and have a look around.  All instruction is posted there and we are a friendly group of crafters. 



I have to confess this isn't my desk this morning it is from two days ago but I have been busy outside so this will have to do.  I'm making poinsettia flowers to grace the fronts of my Christmas cards.  Heartfelt Creations July release is Christmas and I just couldn't resist!  Below is a close up of the flowers with all their glitter glory!  I do love me some glitter!


Well that does it for me this morning.  We are extremely hot and humid here in the Southern US and my poor plants outside need watering every morning and the bird baths are always in need of filling.  Poor birds flock to my water sources each day and drink and bath and just cool off.  It is truly the dog days of summer here!


16 comments:

Neet said...

Well, you probably read I am no glitter person at all but i do like the flowers you made. I think I might just use some glitter on one of my acrylic pieces before too long.
Thanks for the advice re the chiro but I have been advised not to go to one as it could do more harm than good. Of course everyone has different ideas about alternative medicine but I used to go to a fabulous osteopath at one time, trouble is he got a bit too pricey at £105 for 20 minutes. The cost certainly mounted up over a few sessions.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

I didn’t need to read to understand that you’re doing Christmas stuff. They look wonderful! You plant a teeny seed of panic tough Glenda, I have to say!!

Rita said...

Beautiful Flowers GLENDA. Thinking I might come back and join you all at WOYWW. Hope you are well. Hugs Rita xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

There's been a definite love/hate about glitter on the desks today Glenda but you win hands down for those gorgeous flowers. They'll be perfect on Christmas cards!
Hugs LLJ 5! Xxx

Helen said...

I am loving those flowers!! Helen #6

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Nice flowers, they are going to look lovely on your cards. Hope you've had a lovely woyww and wishing you a happy creative week, Angela x13x

Dorlene Durham said...

Beautiful flowers! It's hot here in Central CA too and the worst part we went on vacation in the desert! LOL Have a great week. Dorlene #29

clar said...

Nice work,good job pal!
What do animals eat?

Diana Taylor said...

Your flowers are gorgeous and will look fantastic on your cards, they look very professional. I love the look of the glitter but I hate how it gets everywhere so I don't use it as much as I would like!
Hope you have a great week,
Diana x #18

Sarah Brennan said...

The flowers are fantastic Glenda. Love the tiny touches of glitter just enough to make them sparkle. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, love those Poinsettias! So pretty. Must resist, have too many Poinsettia dies already,lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #16 X

Darlene said...

WOW! You go girl ... they are just beautiful!!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wowsers! Your poinsettias are absolutely gorgeous! I’m going to have to send you my address so I can get on your Christmas card list. Lol.

Caro said...

Those poinsettias are stunning! The cards will look incredible. Have a great week. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#14)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those poinsettia's are fantastic, how beautiful your Christmas cards will be, I hope you will share them with us when finished?
Happy belated WoywW Tracey #8
P.S hope you are continuing to enjoy your outdoor time, it's so nice when the weather allows us to get out in the garden x

Leslie Miller said...

Those are going to be some gorgeous Christmas cards!!