Friday, July 19, 2019

Gift Box with Sunflowers...


Good morning everyone!  Well we have finally made it to Friday and for those of you still working "Happy Friday".  For the rest of us, it is just another day.  I love being retired!

This is what's on my desk this morning: 


These flowers are from the Sun Kissed Fleur cling stamps. They are just shaped to look like a sunflower.  While I was playing with this set, I made several flowers with different shapes and colors.  This box contains a set of cards and envelopes for a neighbor of mine.  They are just flat so they can be mailed in a regular envelope and I used some beautiful card fronts from Heartfelt Creations.  Quick and easy and then I made the box to fit. 

3 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

What a thoughtful and beautiful gift, my friend! Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

Darlene said...

Fabulous gift idea and I'm sure your neighbor will be thrilled! LOVE these flowers! Just beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, I have at least one of the stamp sets from this collection, but I've never seen it as a sunflower. It looks fabulous and perfect! Now I wish I had the die set. New rule for me: Always buy the matching dies. I'll bet this is a to-die-for box of cards!