Monday, July 22, 2019

A Gift Box of Cards for a Friend....

Good Monday morning friends!  It's raining here this morning and it is a welcomed sound for me.  It means I don't have to get out before breakfast and water my plants. 

I'm here this morning to share with you another gift box of cards I made for a friend of mine.  I just took some of the lovely card fronts from a paper collection from Heartfelt Creations and made a card with no sentiment that can be used for anything.  It gives you the whole inside of the card to write a bit to the person receiving the card.  I think we are getting away from writing to our loved ones and friends and I think that is an art we should not lose!


The flowers are Oakberry Lane Blossoms and there is a mold for the flowers!  The 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold.  I love these molds as they make my life so much easier.  I can make a huge amount of flowers and my hands, wrists and shoulder do not suffer.  It's a very good thing!

I have a huge amount of Heartfelt Creations paper and this is a good way to use it.  The cards are flat and can be mailed with one stamp. 

That's it for me this morning.  I'm off to work on another project I have going on.  Have a lovely day and I hope it is filled with joy!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I'll bet you do have a huge amount of Heartfelt paper and I know how lovely it all is. What a beautiful set of cards it would make for your friend. This is so pretty with the flowers and all tied up with ribbon. I feel the same that we should not lose the art of written correspondence. I have a couple of friends who send cards to me every now and then and fill them with newsy writing, just like the old days. One of the friends doesn't even have a computer. She's real old school and I love it!

Cole Orozco said...

Very nice ppost