Monday, July 15, 2019

"Monday Floral" Birthday Card....

Good Monday morning friends!  I'm up before the chickens this morning and am here to share a card I have made.  I'm always behind on the number of Birthday Cards I need at any given time, so I am always playing catch-up! 

The card I'm showing you this morning is made using the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur Cling Stamp and die.  I was going through some of my stamps and dies and came across this much loved set.  Well I just had to dust it off and have a play with it.  I used the Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper to make the flowers and leaves.  I'm afraid I forgot to notate what paper I was playing in so I don't have that for you.  So sorry!  My card is 5" X 7" and very dimensional so it will be expensive to mail.  The last dimensional card I tried to mail cost almost $4 to send.  It makes me just want to take a picture and text it to my family and friends.  LOL...  I only have a handful of family that isn't close so it is ok.  Most of this type of card gets hand delivered.


Lots of Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear glitter sprinkled all about gives it a sparkle.  I do love my glitter and this product is amazing.  To me it is just a lovely addition to flowers and die cuts.


Ribbit Prills grace the center of my flowers and I shaped them like I shape my sunflowers.  The colors used on the flowers are Archival Red Geranium and Vivid Chartreuse.  I just love this combination of colors and think it is now my favorite "Go To" combination!


That does it for me this morning.  I hope you have a lovely Monday!  I will be playing indoors today as it is supposed to be around 90 and sweltering out there!  It is definitely the dog days of summer!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, just look at this beauty with a well loved stamp set! Lovely arrangement on the die cut and paper. 'Fraid I'm a little late getting here as we've been away camping. Catching up a little at a time.