Monday, August 5, 2019

A Happy Heartfelt Christmas Tag.....

Good morning friends!  I'm here on this lovely Monday morning to share a Christmas tag I have made using the new release from Heartfelt Creations...The Candlelit Christmas Collection.  I fell in love with this latern and that is what sold the collection for me.  I always enjoy making tags and I do go the extra mile with them because sometimes I slip them down inside a gift bag and sometimes they are actually the gift so I try to make each one more than just a tag!


I colored the latern using Distress Inks and a brush with water...back to my roots when it comes to coloring.  I hope you like it.  The poinsettia are some of the batch I made about a couple of weeks ago.  I have a couple more projects to go using this collection so stand by! 

That's it for me.  I'm off to get my outside watering done early.  Have a great monday and I hope you find joy in the day!

3 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Such a Beautiful Tag... Like I've said before, If I received one of these beauties, I'd have to display it on the tree each year... It's just Lovely!!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so beautiful, Glenda! Gosh, you sure caught the sparkle in the photo. I love the lantern, too. I know you're going to do lots of wonderful things with this collection!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Gorgeous tag my friend! Your poinsettias are absolutely gorgeous! I love the sparkle!