Monday, July 8, 2019

A Christmas Card for you.......

Good Monday morning to all of you!  I hope you had a good weekend and now you are ready to face the coming week!  I'm here this morning to share a Christmas card I created just for you.  I declare I must be getting old because I was so sure I had already shared this card with you but looking back I can't see where I posted it.  So if you have seen this card before, pretend like you haven't and let's look at it again.  Hehehe....


I used the Merry & Bright Collection from Heartfelt Creations along with The Regal Frame and Accents die.  It's all placed on a glittered background and the sleigh is filled with packages ready for Christmas!  This one will be placed in my stash as one more card ready for my holiday giving!


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! Sure glad I scrolled back far enough to see this. It's so dang cute, Glenda!!