Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning friends and welcome!  I'm here this morning to share with you another project featuring the Feathery Florals Collection from Heartfelt Creations!  You can find my card and all information about this project in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery.

My finished card is 4 X 9.  Make card base and cover with a piece of 12B of the paper collection.  Using the Slim Elegant Rectangle die, cut out one in white and one in gold.  Then cut out one of the other dies in the set to go in the center to serve as a medallion. I used a piece of sheet 2B for this.  I also cut one of these out of white cardstock and glued them together to give it a bit more strength.  I adhered with dimensional tape to the center of the card front.  

Stamp the flower and the feathery piece using Toffee Crunch ink and color with pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  Cut out using coordinating dies.  I cut apart the flower piece and then glued it to the feather.  Add glitter to both and then I added gold Gala Glitz and allow to dry.

The card is finished.  

3 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

What a beautiful and elegant card, my friend :)

Leslie Miller said...

It fascinates me how you can make one amazing card after another with these beautiful HC products. I know it helps when you have so much that coordinates, but it takes a skilled hand and creative eye to bring it together. The beauty of this tall card goes on and on...

Patricia Manhire said...

This is gorgeous and so elegant!