Thursday, March 2, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure...Things with Wings

Good morning everyone and welcome. I have really been enjoying the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge so I'm back to share another card made using an embossing folder and this time there is a twist to the challenge ... Things with Wings!  Those of you who know me, know I love birds but I also have a thing for dragonflies.  This little dragonfly is stealing the show this morning.  

The embossing folder is from Crafters Companion and it's called Pretty Florals.  I think it is quite elegant!  The sweet little dragonfly is from Heartfelt Creations and it's made by stamping once onto Vellum and once onto cardstock and embossing in gold embossing powder then coloring with inks.  I used Archival Inks Cactus Flower and Forget me Not.  It looks like it might just fly off my card!


I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!  Head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure blog and check out the challenge.  Come play along.  It's lots of fun!

9 comments:

Diane said...

WOW, a gorgeous card Glenda, the dragonfly is absolutely beautiful, such a pretty EB folder too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd
{Stencil Fun}

Makira said...

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—this!! I saw this at the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds me of the butterfly habitat at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, CA, USA. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Your pretty dragonfly found the most beautiful place to rest before taking off again. Love that folder! You aced the challenge, Glenda. Congratulations on your creative win in the previous challenge too!

Mrs A. said...

Drooling over your fabulous dragon fly. The embossing folder compliments perfectly. Hugs Mrs A.

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

wow, so beautiful and elegant card, I love it :)

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card, your dragonfly is stunning, Cathy x

✔️ Hall of Gods said...

Respect for the dedication to staying up to date on current trends and topics. Don't stop!

Ortega Lily said...

Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

Paul said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.