Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning my friends and welcome.  Another week has rolled around and I am here once again to share another card with you.  You can find my card and all the details for it in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery.  I used the Garden Lily Collection for the pretty papers and the flower on the front of the card.



I made a fun fold card this week and it has a front fold over as a closure.  The following photo is made with it all open.  There is even a small area for writing a message to the person receiving the card.  I just love the soft colors of this paper collection.



My finished card size is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".  It is a fun fold card with a front closing flap.  Make card base by cutting a piece of cream cardstock 7 1/4" X 5 1/2" and score at 3".  Cut a piece of cream cardstock 4 1/4" X 4 1/4" and score at 1".  Attach the 1" fold to the card base making sure it is mid way up the 5 1/2" side of the card.  I just eye balled it.  This piece forms the closing flap.

Next cut a piece of Sheet 11A and cover the inside portion of the card.  I then cut a piece of cream cardstock 2 1/2" X 5" and glue to the inside of the card.  This will fit behind the front of the card and supplies a place to to a message to the person receiving the card.  Cut two pieces of Sheet 6A to fit the closing flap front and back and glue down.  Next I chose to use pieces of Sheet 5A of the paper collection to cover the front and inside of the card front.  

Now stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Sheet 6A and mat with a piece of the cream cardstock.  This finished piece will measure 1/2" X 3".  Glue to the front closing flap.

Stamp the flower petals and filler pieces onto the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper. The flower petals were stamped with Sap Green and the filler pieces were stamped with Leaf Green.  Color the filler pieces with Leaf Green.  I left the flower petals without additional color to make the look like a white flower.  Cut out all pieces with coordinating dies.  Lay the flowers onto the Mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Lay out to dry.  Once dry, poke a hole in the center using the Golf Tool and feed through the stamens.  I used hot glue to anchor the stamens and I used two petals to create the flower.  

Decide on placement and hot glue down.  The card is finished.

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Love these pretty papers too. The flower is perfect as a centre piece. I like how you have sculptured the petals. Another wet and miserable day here. Good for crafting though. Hugs Mrs A.

Patricia Manhire said...

This is such a lovely sympathy card. Clean and simple with muted colours.

Leslie Miller said...

Your lily is simply amazing! I do like the fold, too. I'm not good about trying different folds these days, but I love to look at them. You made good use of these pretty papers with your fun fold card!

Ortega Lily said...

Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

Paul said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.