Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations ... A Floral Remembrance

Good morning friends and welcome!  I'm here to share another card I made using the Feathery Florals collection from Heartfelt Creations.  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery along with all products used to make it.


My finished card size is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".  Cut white cardstock 4 1/4" X 11" and score at 5 1/2".  This makes a tent fold card.  On the front side of the card measure down 2 1/2" and cut.  Cut this piece down to a 3" X 3" piece of cardstock and set aside.  

Cover the inside and the front flap of the card with pieces of Sheet 2B of the paper collection.  Then cover the 3" square piece of cardstock with a piece of Sheet 5A of the paper collection.  

Stamp the feather using Leaf Green ink and color using various Prismacolor pencils. I used various shades of violet and green but you can use your imagination and color however you like.  Use coordinating die to cut out the feather.  Add glitter using a sponge with adhesive on it then sprinkle the glitter over.  Allow to dry.

Stamp the flowers in Cactus Flower ink and color the edges with same.  Use coordinating die to cut out.  Lay onto mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Turn out onto the desk to dry.  Once dry add some glitter using the same sponge and adhesive.  Also add Prills to the center of the flowers and allow everything to dry.

Decide on placement of flowers and feather and glue down onto the 3" X 3" square piece.  Glue the 3" piece to the flap and allow to dry.

Cut out one of the sentiments from Sheet 6A and mat with a piece of white cardstock.  Glue this to the bottom of the card and it is ready to go.

This makes a quick and easy card with lots of interest and it will become a favorite I'm sure.



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

A delicate beauty with a fun fold that's not too much or too time consuming. Pretty Prismacoloring! I'm still and always impressed with how closely these dies cut. This is a really lovely collection and card.

Patricia Manhire said...

This is gorgeous and your feather colouring is stunning!!

Ortega Lily said...

Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.