Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Debuting the Feathery Florals Collection with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning my friends and welcome!  I'm here this morning to introduce to you the brand new collection from Heartfelt Creations - Feathery Florals!  I have made a card to celebrate and you can find it in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery here


My finished card is 5" X 7".  I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper to make card base.  Cover with a piece of Sheet 8B of the paper collection that has been distressed around the edges. 

Use the Simply Oval Classic Frames dies to cut a piece of white cardstock and one out of the Luxe Gold cardstock.  Glue these two together off setting each other so the gold peeps out from behind the white.  Next I cut an oval from a piece of Sheet 5A of the paper collection and glue it behind the white and gold die cuts. I used dimensional tape to adhere to card front. 

Stamp the the Floral image from the Feathery Florals Cling Set using Toffee Crunch ink and die cut with coordinating dies.  Also stamp the butterfly from the Petite Feathery Florals Cling Stamp using Toffee Crunch and die cut with coordinating die.  Color with Prismacolor pencils and glue onto the card front. At this point I added glue to the center of the flowers and added Heart of Gold Prills and allow to dry.  Add glitter and set aside to dry. 

Once everything is dry, the card is ready to go. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can check out more projects at Heartfelt Creations



4 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Beautiful and elegant card my friend :)

Patricia Manhire said...

This is beautiful in it's simplicity. Very elegant and your colouring is gorgeous.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, Feathery Florals! Just the name sounds wonderful! They are pretty stamps and I always love how closely the dies cut. Speaking of dies, that's a lovely frame for your flowers. Beautifully done, as always, Glenda! Sorry it took me so long to get here. Busy week.

Ortega Lily said...

Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.