Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...The Colors of Spring...

Good morning friends and welcome.  This morning I'm here to share another card made using lovely products from Heartfelt Creations. You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery with a listing of all products used.


This is a fun fold card made with a flap on the front of the card:



This is how the card looks when it is opened with a place for writing a message to the person receiving.



My finished card size is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".  It is a fun fold card called a Flap Fold card.  Make a regular sized card 4 1/4" X 5 1/2.  Cut a piece of white cardstock 3 1/4" X 5 1/2" and score at 1/2".  Glue this piece to the back of the card centering it.  This piece is meant to fold over to the front of the card and to hold the card closed.  I like to use magnets on flaps so they don't come open.  Decide on placement of the magnets and glue down.  Cover the flap with a piece of Sheet 12B of the paper collection.  I picked out a sentiment from Sheet 3A of the paper collection and cut it out.  I cut each end of the sentiment so that it looks like a banner.  I just eye balled it and then I used dimensional tape to adhere it to the card front.  It also covers where the magnet is so that is hidden.  

Cover the card front with a piece of Sheet 8B of the paper collection and then I chose a card front from Sheet #9A of the paper  collection and cut it down so it would fit behind the flap.  This piece just adds a bit more interest to the card and you could stamp a sentiment on it if you wanted.  

I covered the inside of the card with a piece of Sheet 12B of the paper collection and cut a layering piece of white cardstock to go on top of that.  Next cut a strip of Sheet 8B and glue to the piece of white cardstock.  This was just a scrap piece of paper I didn't measure it at all.  

Stamp the flower petals onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Magenta Hue ink and color the flowers with that as well. Use Buttercup for the centers of the flowers and then cut out with coordinating dies.  Layer onto mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Allow to dry then add the Prills to the centers of the flowers.  


4 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Creative and beautiful card my friend :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow! Now this is what I call a fun fold! I will make a note of it. You have combined fun and beautiful so well on this card. What a treat!

Patricia Manhire said...

What a fabulous fun card and I love your flowers.

Ortega Lily said...

Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.