Thursday, August 17, 2023

Sunflowers...

I love when the sunflowers bloom and I love making them as well!  So here is a sunflower card made using lots of stamps, dies, papers, molds, inks etc.  This one has been received so I can post, as it is no longer a surprise!  I'm also playing along in the Double D Challenge which is "Sunflowers".  This is the first time I have entered this challenge ... I have been entering a few here and there.  It's nice to be on my own and making things that I love making.  I made a bunch of sunflowers lately so there is more to come in the next few days.  

 


I'm not going to list all the products as they are all Heartfelt Creations. (No surprise there)  Well that does it for me this morning.  Short and Sweet and off to the races. 

3 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is the 1st time you've played with us here at DD? Well WELCOME!! Your flowers are ALWAYS amazing and I'm so glad you've come to share your talents with us today! Such a gorgeous design my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Barbara said...

I am so glad to see that you joined us at Double D Challenge! Your fabulous card is so inspiring. It reminds me of a friend crafter that made gorgeous cards like this one but is not with us any longer. It was a nice memory. A Great design with a circle in the background to place all the sunflowers on. I hope to see you again. Happy Crafting!

Leslie Miller said...

Hooray, I'm so glad you've come to play with us at DD, Glenda! Of course you would have some gorgeous Heartfelt dies for making sunflowers. Flowers never go out of style and I know you'll be using these many times over. Your card design is beautiful. Some of my new Heartfelt stamps are sunflowers.