Tuesday, August 15, 2023

A Card to Say Hello.....

Good morning everyone and welcome!  I'm here this morning to share a card I made for the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge.   I have really been enjoying playing along in this challenge because it is so easy and I love using some of my embossing folders.  This morning's card uses the Spellbinders Floral embossing folder and the challenge has a twist of stripes.  So I did a purple strip down the middle of my card.  


It is a quick and easy card and you can mail with one postage stamp!  This one will be going in the mail tomorrow morning to a family member!  I hope you enjoy this one as I really enjoyed making it!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You have some of the most beautiful embossing folders and I love that this challenge draws them out so we all get to see them! What a pretty card with those sweet little daisies front and center. ps: Yesterday I received a sizeable order of Heartfelt stamps and dies which I loved when you used them. Now that they're going away I rushed to get them, silly me, but they're timeless. I hope to use them soon. Thanks for all those years of inspiration!

Darlene said...

Oh my friend ... this is just gorgeous! LOVE that embossing folder (so nice to see what you have in your stash! lol) and that purple stripe really showcases your pretty daisies perfectly! Beautifully done ... so glad you're enjoying our challenges.
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Lia said...

What a lovely card and you used such a gorgeous embossingfolder!!
Lia DT CYHTP