Wednesday, August 16, 2023

WOYWW #741....

Good morning everyone and welcome.  Wednesday has once again rolled around and I'm here to share a quick look at my desk .  Julia over at Stamping Ground is the hostess for this little get together  so go check it out and if you have time play along with us.  




It is not a completely tidy desk but not too bad as I have a couple of projects going at once.  This is a sweet little box using Heartfelt Creations papers and dies and there are pre-made flowers and leaves in the clear plastic box.  I will pick out some that match these pretty papers and finish it off.  Nice size to hold a small gift or some candy to give to a neighbor.

I just went ahead and finished the box decorations and took the photo so I could share this morning.  I find I'm quite pleased with the outcome! 



I did a quick card for a challenge and it will be going in the mail tomorrow for a family member.  It is showing in the post below this one if you want to check it out.  

That's it for me this morning.  Thank you all for welcoming me back in.  What a lovely group of ladies!

13 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness you have a lot going on. I am in awe of those amazing flowers you colored and added to that box. I really like all the layers, too. The base is so delicate. I'm in awe. Happy WOYWW from # 6.

Annie said...

What a pretty box...such a lovely gift to recieve.
Hugs,
Annie x #11

Neet said...

What a pretty box to showcase your talent. I love the flowers you make, they are always so lifelike.
Hugs, neet 3 xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I saw your comment and wasn't sure if you knew Wendy (AKA What's On Your Workdesk Wendy) is a little doll. She would never be able to help with my back and I would crush her if I fell on her. Not sure if you were being creative or didn't know who she is.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow Glenda, that little box is absolutely fabulous, love the grey background, white filigree and the pretty pastel flowers - a winner for sure! Re your comment on my blog about sewing, I’d say definitely use your spare room to get your machine back up and running, I use a bedroom for the JanCave and it’s fab just being able to leave everything out and close the door on the mess!!
Hugs LLJ 1 xxx

BJ said...

What a gorgeous little box, the flowers are amazing. I don't scrapbook like all the brilliant pages I see where there's one photo and lots of embellishments. I'd like to but really mine is a "pretty" photo album so I pile is as many photos as possible. I'm sure yours were lovely and personal to you too. Hugs BJ#5

Sarah Brennan said...

What a beautiful box Glenda. Perfect decoration. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #16

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Glenda, I'm late today as we've been to the fish farm this morning. The box is just amazing and so beautiful. Sending you hugs and wishes for a happy and creative woyww, Angela x15x

Helen said...

the box is beautiful! you should be proud of it. Thanks for visiting - I have to get up and go into the bedroom to look for the sunsets so some evenings I miss them as I am too lazy! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful box! I love your storage system. Hugs, Chrisx #21

Mary Anne said...

Dealing with aging-parent health issues yesterday so a bit late. That box is a complete stunna! Gorgeous, and I am taken with how organized your stash at the back is. Crikey - I wish!

Happy late WOYWW!
Mary Anne (7)

Leslie Miller said...

Well, this is fantastic! No kidding, I was recently thinking about all the beautiful boxes you have made in the past, and now it's a treat to see a new one! It's absolutely gorgeous! Your desk is an inspiration, too. Makes me want to start a new mess on mine!

Robyn said...

Box is ls lovely- a tidy desk is a sign of a misspent life! robyn 4