Tuesday, August 29, 2023

My Poppy....

Good morning everyone and welcome!  I'm here this morning to share a card I made to enter in the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge. I love playing in this challenge.  I get to use some items in my craft room that have been needing a bit of love.  This pretty Poppy image is from Heartfelt Creations and I used Inktense watercolor pencils to color them.  I hope you enjoy.  Then, of course I used an embossing folder from long ago and I'm sorry but I do not remember the name.  


I hope you enjoy my card...I had so much fun making it.  It is so much fun to make something using some of the products I have stuck back in my closet.  

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Not only do you have all these gorgeous Heartfelt stamps, but you have some exquisite embossing folders and I love seeing them! Beautiful design with the oval frame and the way the embossing adds borders along the side.

Lia said...

Your embossingfolder is a beauty and I love the card you made with it.
Lia, DT CYHTP