Monday, August 21, 2023

More Sunflowers.....

Good Monday morning everyone and welcome.  Today I'm sharing more sunflowers and a box I made.  I got the instructions for the core box from Liz Gaze, one of the ladies making videos for Heartfelt Creations but I chose the paper, flowers and that sweet little dragonfly.  I am entering this box on the Double D Challenge (Sunflowers).  I have always loved sunflowers and when I make them I make a bunch, so you may be seeing more in the coming days.  





I hope  you enjoy this box as I really enjoyed making it.  I actually made four of these boxes over a couple of weeks so I used many sunflowers in the process.  If you have time and would like to play along, hop over to the challenge and have a look around.  It's lots of fun!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is such a gorgeous box topped with the pretty 3D sunflowers, and you're going to make a few people very happy when you fill all of them with goodies and spread the joy! You've got a lot of stick-to-it power to make so many sunflowers. I look forward to the golden beauty that will be coming along in the days ahead! Thank you for playing along at Double D!

Darlene said...

Your flowers are ALWAYS gorgeous my friend and these are no exception! I always especially loved your sunflowers ... so BRING EM ON! LOL Beautifully designed gift box! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Diane said...

Stunningly gorgeous, what a treasure this box is!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW