Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Debuting the Holiday Ornament Collection... Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning my friends and welcome!  This morning I'm here to introduce the brand new Holiday Ornament Collection with Heartfelt Creations!  I just love this collection and will use these products to make my own Christmas Cards this year and for many years to come!  I have a card for you this morning and you can find it in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery.   



My card is a shaped card.  Make card base by cutting the die just over the fold of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Cut a piece of Sheet 3A of the Paper Collection using the die twice.  Cover the front and the inside of the card with this.  Using the Stack and Store Daubers edge the paper with Memento Bamboo Leaves and sponge some ink over the whole shape to make the green just a shade darker on the inside piece.  

Stamp the ornament onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Leaf Green Archival Ink and emboss with gold embossing powder.  Die cut the piece using coordinating dies and glue to the card front.  I stamped and embossed the ornament twice so I could cut out the center star to give me an additional piece of the image to use.  I used a cut up piece of the double dots and used that to adhere the star to the card front.  This gives it a bit of dimension.  Set aside to dry.

Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink and die cut using coordinating die.  Clue to the inside of the card being careful to place it over the part of the paper that had more ink sponged to make it darker.  This allows the sentiment to show up better when it has been glued down.  

This makes a very beautiful shaped card and could also be hung on the tree when received.  


3 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wows, what a beautiful shaped card, my friend! I love the soft green designer paper you used and yes, I can just imagine this hanging on some lucky person's tree.

Patricia Manhire said...

This is beautiful shaped card. I love the simplicity and colours you have used.

Leslie Miller said...

Wonderful! I love how you've given it an antiqued look with the gold. At least that's how it appears to me. Beautiful, Glenda!