Monday, July 17, 2023

Christmas Bird.....

Good morning my friends and welcome!  Bring your cup of beverage along and let's visit a spell!  This morning I'm here to share another Christmas card I made to add to my stash for the coming Christmas season!  It won't be long and we will all be singing the blues because we don't have our cards finished !  I have found this wonderful challenge Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge.  I have really been enjoying playing along and now I find I have made a dent in my list.  I'm hoping to play along in each challenge until I have my cards finished and ready to go!



My card is quick and simple and flat!  It can be mailed with a first-class stamp!  I just cut a circle out of some pretty Christmas paper then another circle to mat then layered onto a die cut and onto more pretty paper.  It is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card and a perfect size!  

Well that is it for me this morning.  I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, you're doing so good with the Christmas cards, Glenda! Just look how pretty this little bird is perched on the pomegranates and berries. I love it!

Darlene said...

OH my friend ... this is FABULOUS! Love the design and how sweet is that little birdie! I'm ALWAYS inspired by your creativity! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B