Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....

Good morning everyone and welcome to my space!  I'm here this morning to share another Heartfelt Creations card and I hope  you enjoy it!  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery for all the products used and all details so you can create one of your own. 


My finished card is 5 1/2" X 7 1/2".  I made a tent fold card by cutting the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper once to 5 1/2" X 7 1/2" and once to 5 1/2" X 8".  Score the 8" piece at 1/2" then glue to the 7 1/2" piece to make the tent fold card.  Cover the front of the card with a piece of Sheet 4A of the paper collection.  Die cut two pieces of the Delicate Daisy border die out of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and glue to the center of the card front.  Cut off what overhangs the bottom of the card.  

Stamp the Feathery Florals stamp twice onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper; once in Leaf Green and once in Magenta Hue. Color using inks and the Stack and Store Daubers.  Cut out with coordinating dies and shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Cut off some of the greenery on the piece that was stamped in Magenta Hue.  Glue the two pieces together.  

Stamp the Floral Feather stamps once using the Encore Gold and Cactus Flower and Forget Me Not using an ombre technique.  Color using different inks and Stack and Store Daubers.  Cut out using coordinating dies.  

Pour out some Designer Dries Clear adhesive and dilute with water then use a brush and paint onto the different pieces and sprinkle glitter. Add the Prills to the center of the flowers and allow to dry then glue everything to the side of the card front.

Cut a sentiment from sheet 6A of the paper collection and mat with a piece of Sheet 4A.  Add dimensional tape and adhere to the card front.  

This is a quick and easy design which packs a punch.

5 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Elegant and beautiful card, I love it :)

Leslie Miller said...

Those feathery swirls and curls are perfectly at home with the pretty flowers. I frequently find feathers in the garden, just the occasional one that drops naturally. Gorgeous dies and papers and so much femininity!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the visit, we were out and about earlier then entertainment in the park. The guy who sang at our wedding was the vocalist of the evening. He does a lot of 60's Elvis etc Always like the projects you share, you truly are the champion of flower making. It's fun to have a project to keep us sane !!!
I need to sort and donate just tooooooo much stuff Tired of dusting. !!
I've a bum knee, think I tore meniscus trying to jump out of my sons jeep !I've short legs and at least a foot more to touch the ground..Ice/ and wraps so hope it heals as fast as the ribs in Feb !!! Enjoy a good week.

Patricia Manhire said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love how you have used the background dies to create a beautiful base for your flowers and feathers!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, my friend! I absolutely love the design and all that sparkle. I see one of these in my future. Thank you for the inspiration!