Monday, July 24, 2023

Little Fish ...

Good morning friends and welcome to my blog.  I'm here this morning to share with you a card I made for the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge. The challenge is to use any embossing folder with a twist of Nautical.  This is just a suggestion and as long as you use an embossing folder your card will  apply.  


I chose an embossing folder that reminded me of sea weed and the image is looking through a port hole of a boat.  I fell in love with this sweet little fish so I wanted to use it!  The image, sentiment and paper are from the Under The Sea Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

That embossing folder does look like seaweed moving in the current. Perfect with the image. Hugs Mrs A.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that fish is so colorful and sweet, and your embossing sure does give the impression of seaweed. I just love when fun and pretty come together like this!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.