Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Heartfelt Creations - Sweet Lilies....

Good morning my friends and welcome.  We are speeding toward the end of February and March is fast approaching.  Spring is close!  This morning I'm here to share another card made with the Heartfelt Creations Garden Lily collection!  These florals just speak to me so I hope you enjoy my card!  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery with a listing of all the products used.

My finished card size is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".  Make card base and cut 1 1/2" off the front flap giving you a piece of cardstock 1 1/2" X 5 1/2".  Score at 4 1/4" and glue this piece to the inside of the card.  This piece comes across the front of the card to act as a closure.  I added the magnets onto the closing flap and covered with the decorative paper and onto the card front and covered that as well.  This type of card tends to fall open and it is a pet peeve of mine so I just use the magnets to take care of this.  Cover the card with pieces of the paper collection...I used pieces of Sheet 10A.  For the sentiment I used a scrap of Sheet 3A and stamped the sentiment then I cut out the sentiment using the Arrows and Banner Die.  I adhered it to the closing flap using dimensional tape.

Stamp the flower petals using Sap Green ink and cut out using coordinating dies.  Layer onto mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Use two petals per flower and poke a hole in center and add the stamen and hot glue to hold into place.  Stamp the leaves with Leaf Green ink and color with same then cut out with coordinating die.  Lay onto the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Turn out onto the desk to dry.  When everything is dry decide on placement of flowers and leaves and hot glue down.  The card is finished!

  

5 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, this is so beautiful my friend! Your lilies are gorgeous and I love this fun fold. I'm a sucker for fun folds so I'll have to try this one in the near future. Thank you for always inspiring me.

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

So soft and beautiful card, my firend :) I love it so much :)

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, these gorgeous lilies are here just in time for Easter. I've looked at your card every which way, including the extra photo in the HC gallery and I find it unbelievable that you made these from cardstock. I'm completely blown away, Glenda. It must be hard to stop making flowers. Stunning!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the soft subtle colour of the lilies and what a fabulous card design!

Mrs A. said...

A beautiful card. I do love Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies. Hugs Mrs A.