Saturday, February 18, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge...

Good morning my friends and welcome.  It's the weekend and even though all days are basically the same for me since I'm retired and love being home, the weekends still make me very happy.  This morning I've made a quick and easy card for the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge.  I have several embossing folders but neglect them terribly.  I'm hoping this challenge has me using more of my supplies.   This morning I'm using a Gemini folder called Contemporary Lace and I think it makes such a beautiful impression.  The heart is a Heartfelt Creations Die and I die cut it twice, once in white and once in silver and layered them together to have the silver cardstock peeping out from behind the white.  The heart die comes with the word Love and I think it is just stunning!  So a few trips through a die cut machine and some glue and this card is ready to go.  I love it when a plan comes together!  


If you have a few minutes go check out this challenge...the design team is quite talented and I know you can get some fun ideas for cards.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a fantastic embossing folder and it gave a super good impression. Gorgeous heart die, too, with the silver peeking through. This is a WOW card, Glenda! I know it feels good to get out those neglected supplies and use them!