Friday, February 17, 2023

You Brighten my World....

Good morning everyone.  I'm here this morning to share with you a card I have made to submit to the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.  These ladies have hit my weak spot with this challenge.  You know I love making flowers and I'm hoping to get to play along with many of these challenges in the future.  When you visit the site there is a mood board for inspiration; here is the board for this month:  


Here is my card:  Pink florals with yellow Prills centers and just for fun a dragonfly!


I used supplies from various Heartfelt Creations collections to make my card.  I hope you like it!

5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Oh My Glenda, this is such a gorgeous card and I love how you've arranged the floral cluster at the bottom left. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope to see more of your lovely projects soon!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous, you make the most beautiful floral cards!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}

Leslie Miller said...

You nailed it with this pastel beauty, Glenda! It's exquisite! Soft colors on those pretty pink flowers, and I especially love the leaves. The paper is sooo pretty. I love that you topped it off with the dragonfly. Sweet!

Donna Ellis said...

Goodness, Glenda! FIRST, thank you for reminding me that I have a dozen colors of prills waiting to be used! I had forgotten them entirely! Secondly, thank you for sharing what your inspiration was and how your achieved your look. It's a beautiful creation with lovely textures that make me want to wander in my garden! It's always a pleasure seeing how crafters are inspired by the Mood Board at our challenge. Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Jan Mahew said...

Incredibly beautiful 3D handmade florals, Glenda! Love the soft hues and attention to detail. Thank you for sharing your splendid creation with us at "Beautiful Blossoms" Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Hugs,
Jan