Monday, February 6, 2023

You are the World.....

Good Monday morning my friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  As for me...why yes I did!  I'm here this morning to share a card made for the challenge over at the Beautiful Blossoms Challange.  This is their very first challenge and you all know me....I love me some flowers!  

So I recently purchased a new die set from Anna Griffin called Folding Screen Slimline Dies.  I did some alterations to the card as I just cut some off the top to make a shorter screen.  Added a bit of gold die cuts to the bottom and the sentiment and flowers are from Heartfelt Creations.  I usually keep some small flowers and leaves ready to go to add as fill in on my cards and these are just some of those.  


The mood board for this challenge is showing blues and I don't usually do blue florals but the paper has a blue look and I stamped the sentiment in blue ink.  Hope this will pass.  You should all go over and check out this new challenge.  It promises to be a lot of fun and I think I'll be playing along quite often!

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that sentiment, Glenda! Your beautifully detailed card will make your recipient feel extra special for sure! It is lovely! It's always a pleasure seeing how crafters are inspired by the Mood Board at our challenge. Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna Walls said...

Wow Glenda, this is a gorgeous design. I love the colors of the moodboard this month, I admit I had to think on it but the color palette really makes a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx

Leslie Miller said...

It looks absolutely beautiful, Glenda! The pretty shade of blue is a nice setting for your gorgeous flowers. What a fun die, too! I'm sure I'll be playing this challenge every month. The mood board this month is so calm and soothing.

Jan Mahew said...

Breathtaking, Glenda! The serene shade of blue makes the details of your 3D flowers pop! Your heartwarming sentiment is showcased perfectly on your slimline deign. Thank you for sharing your luscious floral creation with us at "Beautiful Blossoms". We look forward to you sharing your talents with us again. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan