Monday, January 25, 2021

Winter Snowman.....

Good morning friends!  I hope you are keeping safe and well!  This morning I'm here to share with you my very first Christmas card for 2021!  I know I can't believe it myself.  I'm hoping to keep making them along and when December comes maybe, just maybe I will be ready!  



I used the sweet snowman and gifts  from the Countryside Cottage Collection from Heartfelt Creations and the sentiment is from my stash.  When Heartfelt Creations created this collection they made so many of us so happy.  It has something for every season.  Everything was watercolored with Zig Colored Markers and a water brush.  Super easy and lots of fun!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

One can always hope to be ready. This is a darling card with the sweet snowman, and just look how CAS it is. Way to go, Glenda! I love it!