Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Flat Card Suitable for Mailing....

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I'm here to share a card I made using stamps and dies from the Heartfelt Creations Countryside Cottage Collection.  I watched a video by Tracey Fehr and was so inspired and so I began stamping and watercoloring the images.  



I adore this sweet mailbox and you will be seeing more of it in the near future.  This card can mail using 1 first class stamp and I'm such a happy camper because of this.  Now I can send a little card to just let someone know I'm thinking of them and it doesn't have to cost $4 to get it there!  I don't send as many cards as I would like to because of the cost.  So this card goes into my box and may be showing up in your mailbox one day soon!




2 comments:

Darlene said...

I just LOVE these little birds. I need to stamp & cut more to have on hand ... getting to be that time of year to add their cuteness to some cards! Thanks for inspiration ... LOVELY creation with the flowers at the base of the mailbox and again ... those little birds just make me smile! HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know what it is about a mailbox and birds that's so darn adorable, but they sure are. I'm always charmed by them. I do enjoy sending cards because I know how much I love receiving them.