Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning friends!  I'm here to share another card I have made using the Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac Collection.  These flowers remind me of my grandmother...she had a huge Lilac bush in her yard and that was the one flower we were allowed to pick.  When it bloomed it had such a sweet smell and we would pick blooms and carry them to our Mom and she would have vases everywhere filled with them! When Heartfelt Creations released this collection my heart was filled with such joy and I continue to re-visit the collection often! I hope you enjoy my creation as much as I enjoyed making it!


 
 
Other Products: White Cardstock, Ranger Distress Crackle Paint, Dimensional Tape

For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.

For more tips on creating with the Lush Lilac collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KDbdzC0MnAI.

Instructions: My finished card dimensions are 5"x 7". Make card base and cover with a piece of the paper collection. Cut out the die cuts using white cardstock and cover with pieces of the paper collection. Stamp the sentiment onto the top layer and then using dimensional tape adhere these die cuts to the card front.

Stamp the flowers with Eldeberry ink and color with New Sprout and Lilac Posies inks. Die cut with coordinating dies, lay onto the mold and spritz with water then run through the die cut machine. Lay out to dry. Once dry, add the Prills to the centers and then brush with crackle paint and dust with glitter and allow to dry.

Stamp the leaves with Fern Green ink and color with Leaf Green ink. Die cut with coordinating dies and lay onto the mold then spritz with water and run through the die cut machine. Lay out to dry. Once dry, decide on placement of flowers and leaves and glue down. The card is finished.

 

Created By Glenda Brooks

4 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning Glenda, WOW you really mastered those beautiful blooms. And Majestic frames are so delicate. So pretty. Enjoy a great week, this early morning we are having ICE. So my walking outdoors won't happen, but I've lots to keep my busy. Stay Safe love those two little greeters as your header.

Patricia Manhire said...

Gorgeous card!

Darlene said...

Simply beautiful my friend! I love how our cluster of flowers POPS! Beautifully designed! Stay healthy and safe!

Leslie Miller said...

This is very beautiful, Glenda, and your story dearly touched my heart. Lilac was my Mom's special fragrance and they always make me think of her, too. Wishing you a happy and safe new year.