Friday, January 22, 2021

Just For You Sunflowers....

Good morning everyone from a very chilly East Tennessee!  I'm here to share with you another card I made using the Heartfelt Creations Countryside Garden Collection and inspired by Tracey Fehr.  Thank you Tracey, you have me started making these cards and I love that I can mail with just one stamp! This is just another way to use the Countryside Garden Collection for quick and easy cards!


I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa onto watercolor paper and colored with my Zig markers and a water brush.  The sentiment is stamped with Archival Jet Black ink and the sunflowers have Express-O Yourself Prills in the center!  

 

3 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

This is so pretty, Glenda! I love the use of the prills in the flower centres! I’m so glad you were inspired by that live...it’s great to have quick and easy cards for mailing, isn’t it!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, this is CAS perfection, Glenda! You know how I love an easy to mail card, and this one fits the bill beautifully!

Darlene said...

It might be CAS but it is GORGEOUS! Just perfect! LOVE seeing your home in your header too! Stay healthy my friend!