Friday, January 29, 2021

A Slimline Card to Send Best Wishes....

Good morning from a frigid East Tennessee!  We are sitting at 19 degrees this morning but we are supposed to receive a bit of a warm up as the day goes along.  I'm here this morning to share another quick and easy card with you and it is flat enough to mail with one stamp.  Don't you just love that?  I do!


I used Heartfelt Creations Wild Asters flower stamps and dies.  Minnie Pearl Prills for the centers and I think the paper comes from the Floral Shoppe Collection.  The stitched die is from my stash!

That does it for me this morning.  No matter where you are or what you are doing...I wish you joy today!

3 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love this!!! The slim line cards are definitely “in” and yours is gorgeous. Love the stitched dies.

Darlene said...

Gorgeous! Love your flowers of course and the colors are so soothing! Yep really cold here in Ohio too ... was in single digits this morning and we have a snow storm coming over night ... time will tell how many inches of snow we will receive. But that's okay ... we have plenty of food and no where to go so guess I'll get caught up on lots of crafting over the next few days! LOL
Stay warm, safe & healthy my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

This is just the ideal slimline card. I love that it's simple and can be mailed, yet it has dimension and interest, too. It's very pretty! I do have the aster stamps and dies. Love how they look here!