Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Inspirational Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you I will not be continuing on the Heartfelt Creations Design Team for the upcoming year and this is my final Wednesday Post for them.  It is time to do other things for awhile and I have many projects that I am anxious to do on my own.  I will transition over onto the Alumni Design Team and I will be back once a month for their blog hop.  I look forward to being a part of this team as there is so much talent there! 


Products Used
Purr-fect Posies Paper CollectionHCDP1-2102
Purr-fect Posies Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3874
Purr-fect Posies DieHCD1-7238
3D Purr-fect Posies Shaping MoldHCFB1-476
Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - WhiteHCPP1-475
Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30HCDA2-450
I Cannot Tell A Lilac PrillsANC822
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive159723
Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles352854
Rajni Chawla's Crystal ClearPGM15015
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern GreenRACP962
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep PurpleRACP430

Other Products: White Cardstock, Dimensional Tape, Chrome Yellow Archival Ink, Sizzix Vagabond 2
For more tips on creating with the Purr-fect Posies collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/88KR6a5RRmg.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: My card size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". Make card base and cover with a piece of the pretty paper collection.
Stamp the flower petals with yellow ink and use a dauber to color the centers of the petals. Color the leaves with Fern Green ink and color with a dauber. Cut out using the coordinating dies. Lay flower petals and leaves onto the mold and spritz with water. Run through the Vagabond 2 and then lay out to dry. Once dry, glue two petals together to make flower. Add Prills to the centers and sprinkle with glitter and allow to dry. Once dry, decide on placement on card front and glue down.

Pick out a sentiment from the paper and cut out; edge with purple ink and use dimensional tape to adhere to the top of the card.

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

You will do great things no matter where you are at, love your card, talk soon!!!Hugs

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love this sweet card Glenda...your yellow posies are beautiful! I already feel like a family member has left home! I'm so grateful for your friendship and look forward to seeing what you continue to create! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm not sure if I remember a time when you weren't on the Heartfelt team. You must have enough product to last you a lifetime, and I know you'll enjoy getting to work on some of those other projects. Once a month sounds just right! This just took my breath away when it scrolled into view! That adorable kitty in a lovely flower garden is so sweet! Your handmade flowers are perfect in the foreground to take your card to the next level. Beautiful! I'm kind of excited for you, Glenda!

Darlene said...

(Sad face) Yes I saw the list of 2019 members and didn't see your name on it and was shocked but I agree with Leslie ... I'm sure you'll enjoy this monthly DT and get inspired by other projects that maybe have been sitting on the back burner. Either way, I will always be inspired by your designs ... you are so talented! You are certainly going out with a bang with this adorable creation. And those gorgeous flowers are PERFECT. And your 'fun time' title fits the situation perfectly! WELL DONE my friend! Have a great (hopefully sunny not wet) day!

HappyCrafter said...

What a beautiful card!
I remember how sad I was after leaving the design team, and losing the thrill of the challenge to creat an awesome card each week, but it’s also nice to get a chance to play soth some other brands. You are such a talented card maker, I’m excited to see what you will be creatind next!!