Monday, May 13, 2019

Thinking of You Sunflowers.....

Good morning friends!  It's Monday once again and seems they are rolling around so quickly these days!  I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day; I sure did!
I'm here this morning to share another card I have made using some of the Heartfelt Creations Sunflowers that were left over from a Folio I did earlier and I thought it would be a good time to use them.  When I make flowers I try to do extra so I can do another project or two along the way.  It can sure be a time saver when you are in a rush.

I got a new embossing folder from Crafters Companion and I love it!  It's one of the 3D folders called Chantilly Lace.  I think it is going to be a favorite one for me!


My card is inspired by a card made by Tracey Fehr on a live Facebook video for Heartfelt Creations.  Thank you Tracey, I think your design is amazing!  I used HCD1-7247 Regal Pocket Accents Die and HCD1-7157 Large Oval die.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I have enjoyed making it! This one is going into my stash for someone special!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! Love that new embossing folder ... gorgeous! What a beautiful design to showcase the EF and those be-utiful sunflowers! Awe and I just spotted that cute little birdie (love those little guys) ... awesome creation and fabulous inspiration! Thanks friend ... enjoy the remainder of your week!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a MOST beautiful embossing folder! I feel enabling coming on. And those sunflowers, sigh... One of the all time prettiest sunflower sets, which I believe is retired, so sad. The little bluebird tucked in there is adorable!

Cherri Hughes said...

I’ve been looking for that folder every since I first saw it. It is not on the internet to be sold everywhere. Ugh. Where did you buy it from?