Monday, May 20, 2019

The Wishing Well.....

Good morning friends.  I'm here to share a card I have made using the sweet wishing well stamp from Heartfelt Creations.  


The stamp is from the Cherry Blossom Retreat collection.  I just love the watering can and the sweet little birds that come with this set.  My card is inspired by a video done by Tracey Fehr on Facebook. My photo doesn't show that the middle of the card front is cut out and then the wishing well is attached to the top and bottom.  Thank you Tracey for being such an inspiration to me!  Once you get the elements ready the card goes together very quickly and it makes a wonderful presentation!

Well that is it for me this morning.  I hope you have a wonderful day and that you get to do something creative!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is so sweet, Glenda! Those darling little birds just steal my heart. I think I need a wishing well in the garden. Wouldn't that be lovely? So pretty! The middle cut out adds an extra element of interest.

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! I just saw this technique done elsewhere but your card is much prettier than her's was! LOVE all the added garden elements and of course those precious little birdies! AMAZING creation my friend ... you are such an inspiration! Hope you're well and the weather is good in your neck of the woods! Big Hugs
P.S. You are welcome to come play with all my dies anytime ... my door is always open to my crafting friends!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Glenda! Love the coloring and your beautiful flowers. I've been wanting to try this technique but haven't had time. Looks like I need to make time.

HappyCrafter said...

What a cool technique!! It came out so pretty, i will need to play with this technique myself . Thank you for the inspiration!