Monday, June 3, 2019

Once Upon a Springtime Folio.....

Good Monday morning everyone!  Hope you are ready for the new week to begin.  I'm here this morning to share a Folio I have made using the G45 Once Upon a Springtime paper collection.  This is part of an 8 X 8 paper pad from the original collection that was retired. 

 
I kept this sort of plain as I just really wanted the gorgeous papers to tell their own story here.


The top page of the inside of the folio has a side pocket with a little notebook made and inserted.  You could journal inside if you wanted.


This bottom page of the Folio has a pocket with a Herbal teabag and a honey stick inserted.  What a sweet gift for someone dear to you.

I have been looking around my craftroom at all the supplies on hand and decided I really need to use these things so dear to me.   It is past time for me to cut into these papers so look forward to more of these older papers coming soom!

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

You did an amazing job, this is outstanding!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Glenda, this does make such a sweet, wonderful gift for someone! Anyone can use a little notepad and a cup of tea with a honey stick. I absolutely love this idea and I've loved every one of these folios you've made. Beautiful paper. By all means, use your papers and supplies. I can't wait to see what you do next!