Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Debuting the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper........

Good morning friends!  I'm here this morning to share with you the brand new Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper from Heartfelt Creations!  Let me just tell you, it is amazing to work with and makes flower shaping so easy and beautiful!  This is what Heartfelt Creations says about this paper and I find it to be very true:

 Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, making flower shaping fun and stress free. Coloring and shaping beautiful florals is quick and EZ. Designed to work with the 3D Flower Shaping Molds; the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper retains beautiful vibrant color application even after heavy water misting and shaping.



I used the Tulip Time Stamp Set and Die to make these flowers.  They remind me of something I might find blooming in the desert.  I don't know why I said that because I've never visited there but these blooms have become a favorite of mine.  

Products Used
Leafy Accents DieHCD1-7193
3D Leafy Accents Shaping MoldHCFB1-467
Leafy Accents Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3835
Tulip Time Paper CollectionHCDP1-298
Tulip Time Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3858
Tulip Time DieHCD1-7218
3D Tulip Shaping MoldHCFB1-472
For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3844
Lacy Diamond DieHCD1-7228
Diamonds & Lace DieHCD1-7229
Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - WhiteHCPP1-475
Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30HCDA2-450
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf GreenRACP436
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern GreenRACP962
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet BlackRACP468
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - PlumRACP499
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant FuchsiaRACP524
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta HueRACP614
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive159723


Other Products: White and Yellow Cardstock, Hot Glue, Sizzix Vagabond 2
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: My card size is 5 x 7". Make card base and then cut a piece of the paper collection and distress the edges. I used Magenta Hue ink to color these distressed edges. Glue paper to card front and set aside.
Cut out the Diamond and Lace Die using white cardstock and then using yellow cardstock, cut out the Lacy Diamonds Die. I used a sponge and Dries Clear Adhesive and glittered the two die cuts and then set aside to dry. I cut a piece of the paper collection and glued it to the back of the Diamond and Lace die. Now, layer the Lacy Diamond Die over the other die and glue down. Adhere to card front. Stamp the sentiment onto the card front and set the card aside.
Now we are going to work on the flowers using the new Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Using Plum Archival ink, stamp the flower petals and then cut out using the coordinating die. Color the center of the petals with Leaf Green Archival Ink and the outer edges with Magenta Hue. I also colored the back of the petals with Magenta Hue and then I went around the very edges of the petals with Vibrant Fuchisa. This gives the petals just a bit more dimension. Lay the flower petals into the Tulip Shaping Mold and spritz with water. Run through the Vagabond and then shape the edges a bit and set aside to dry. Once the flowers are dry, glue 3 layers together and add the Prills to the center. Next, I added some glitter to the edges and allowed to dry. I found I adore the new Flower Shaping paper and I'm sure you will as well.
Now Stamp the leaves with Fern Green ink and color with Leaf Green and Magenta Hue so they will match the flowers. Cut out and layer into the Leaf Mold and spritz with water and run through the Vagabond. Lay aside to dry.
When the flowers and leaves are dry, situate them around the sentiment and hot glue them down. Your card is ready to go.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

You knocked this on out of the ballpark!!!Gorgeous!!

Leslie Miller said...

You know, those flowers do look like some kind of cactus flower. A barrel cactus? Just guessing, but what I know for certain is that these flowers and leaves are gorgeous on your card! Love the bit of pink in the leaves. Interesting about the special paper. Every flower maker will want it!