Monday, March 18, 2019

My Second Monday In A Row Post.....

Good morning everyone; I'm so glad you are here to join me again.  This is my second Monday in a row to post here on my blog.  I'm trying to begin posting more often as I have really neglected my space here!  I will be back on Wednesday with the regular Wednesday Inspiration with Heartfelt Creations!

It's a Christmas card!  Yes I'm determined to have a jump on this years cards and thought this would be a lovely way to begin! I was inspired by Kathy Clement's video on  Authentique Vintage Christmas Z Fold Cards 3 Ways Tutorial by Kathy Clement - YouTube . She just blew me away with this video and I decided to try and make one of my own. I did go ahead and add a belly band as it just didn't want to lay flat.



I used the Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Collection and  added lots of sparkle to the sweet little images.  These were just cut out from the paper collection and then backed with chipboard (I actually used a piece of the chipboard included in the paper collection.)



I created a pocket by just cutting a piece of 1 1/8" paper and glued it down on three sides.  It is a quick way to do a sweet pocket.  I just cut out some of the tags from the paper collection and slipped them down into the pocket.  You could also include a gift card if you wanted.  I think I will be making more of these little lovelies as I mostly do money at Christmas!

Well I'm off to get my week started.  Hope your day is filled with joy!

3 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Woweee, Glenda that is really really brilliant, you’ve totally blown me away too, that is simply gorgeous layout design and images, yes I’m trying to get ahead on Christmas cards, too.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Rita said...

Hello GLENDA. What a fantastic card. I love it. Hugs Rita xx.

Leslie Miller said...

This is just precious and pretty, Glenda, and no ordinary Christmas card! I love the pocket inside and the little music scroll. Sort of reminds me of your albums with all the secret places to tuck things in. You'll be so happy to have a few Christmas cards done, and I'm happy to see you here again on a Monday!